Thursday 26 April 2012

[EN] Hire Pentester $$

What I'm doing:

It is mostly "black box" testing for companies, e-shops, or some intranet web-stuff, etc. Just ask ;)
This is something I have been doing for several years from now.
We can cooperate remotely ("contracts") or permament. Again: just ask.

How to start:

Send me an e-mail with question(s).
We will pick a time frame for me to start the tests.
After my job, You will get detailed report (vulnerabilities + 'how to remove them')

The Cost:

For You, $200 USD for the test and report (1 WWW).
If you want me to implement the security changes, charge will change. ;)

For those who want to do "server monitoring" for some periods of time
we can discuss payment more specific to your requirements.

If You have any questions, feel free to ask.
My resume is available for request.

Of course, Customers must sign a contract legally. :)


More here:
hauntit.blog@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do You think...?