As soon as possible you will find here also:
- xss over GET 'test module'
- xss over POST 'test module'
- directory traversal/LFI 'test module' - (@10/02)
- sql injection 'test module' - (@19/03)*
- dir-finder 'module' - (@10/02)
- (... still in progress ;])
- and some information gathering 'module'
'to do' is of course GUI version, but who knows, maybe for now I will stay with console-based version.
Anyway... *After few minutes of using 'sqli-test' module I found an '0day vulnerability' in some 'random-checked' Joomla module (sqli injection vuln), so it's also usefull for searching this kind of bugs.*
*20.03.2013 - update*
As you can see, few modules are here today. Let me know about any feedback/ideas/questions.